I was so excited to stop by the Kick Off Party for Park Avenue Fashion Week at Tuni on Park Avenue earlier tonight. As a VIP ticket holder, I received a special invite to stop by and pick up a “swag bag.” Hmmm…they peaked my curiosity. Just what would a swag bag from PAFW include?
Well, the build-up was fun enough, as Tuni had a special “photo wall” prepared for VIPs to have their picture taken, and they had live mannequins modeling in the windows (fun!) as well as champagne and a DJ inside the boutique.
So, I flashed my VIP ticket and was shown past the DJ to the back where the “check in” table was located. There I received my silver swag…
And on my way out, I was suddenly fodder for the paparazzi!
And so, just what was inside the bag???
- Program of Events for Park Avenue Fashion Week
- Gift certificate from La Belle Furs for a free 100% cashmere scarf
- Chocolate High Heel (edible – yum!)
- Gift certificate from Syngery for $20 off any UGG purchase
- Fall edition of Brite Magazine
- A catalog of Van Gogh Vodka Imports
- A beaded/ribbon necklace and hope earrings from Tuni
- Two complimentary tickets to a Festival of Orchestra performance
- A tie-dye tank top and peace symbol necklace from Sultre
- A bottle of Aveda Rosemary Mint Hand and Body Wash from Gary Lambert Salon
- Gift card for $25 off any hair service over $50 for four visits from Gary Lambert Salon
- Eye glass cleaner and gift certificate for $100 off any pair of glasses from e|o Eyes & Optics
- Gift certificate for $25 to Current (if you spend $125)
- Gift certificate for $25 to Coralia Leets Jewelry Boutique
- American Heart Association “Go Red” red dress pin
- One complimentary admission to a Rollins College sporting event
- A gift certificate for $5 off any dinner at Tolla’s
- A card for a complimentary drink at Fleming’s
- Sample of Oribe shampoo and conditioner and a gift certificate for $10 to Kendall & Kendall Hair Color Studio
- Sample of Biomega shampoo and conditioner from Marvaldi Hair and Make Up Studio
- A gift certificate for $25 to Eileen Fisher (if you spend $50)
- A coupon to enter to win $500 towards an outfit from Thread
- A key from Eileen Fisher and Synergy to possibly win either $100 gift certificate or a pair of UGG Classic Boots
- A gift certificate for $100 to Tuni (if you spend $200 or more)
Not bad for some free swag, eh?
I really love the chocolate heel…I am assuming it is from PeterBrooke, and I like the jewelry from Tuni. The tie-dye tank totally rocks, too! As for the gift certificates, I’m going to have to spend a lot of money to be able to use them, and most have a fairly soon expiration date, so I may or may not get much use out of them.
Overall, though, PAFW is off to a fun start!